After an intensive individualised program, expect improvement in:
- Communication skills: expressive language and receptive listening
- Attention and behaviour
- Reading, comprehension
- Better balanced energy levels and relaxation
- Coordination on all levels
- Brain functioning, specifically better balance between cognition and emotional sides
- Stress symptoms, e.g.:
- poor sleep patterns
- picky eating
- allergies, high tactile and sound sensitivities
- headaches, stomach pains
- aggressive or passive behaviours
All these issues become manageable or disappear as the body/mind comes into a new balance and control.
Book a Listening Assessment/Consultation today with Kay Distel.
Or try our free Information Session at Chermside West.
Come, learn and experience your ears!