Applied in community and all educational settings and in families.
We develop tailor-made courses which are evidenced based, have a strong theoretical framework yet are interactive and practical.
- Understanding listening as auditory processing- in-service training for educators developing inclusive practices
- Listening in Families – help for parents to resolve any issues they have with non-listening children by developing new ways to communicate
- Learning Styles – learn how understanding by an understanding of learning styles communicating becomes easier
- Making Literacy Fun – a two part course for parents and their children using the creative mediums of drawing, clay, music to enhance learning of literacy. Developed for the Queensland Gifted and Talented school holiday workshops 2006. Can be applied to any community group with students with literacy challenges. Highly successful
- Learning the Dyslexic Way – a course for adults who suspect the may be a person with dyslexia and would like to share with others and together learning appropriate new strategies
- Quality Learning Circles: aims to develop emotional intelligence by participating in a group to understand how change can happen by the development of communication styles which honours respect, fairness and kindness. See the circle transform!
- Mums and Bubs – Playing with voice and music- a non-verbal communication for 0-3 years old. Learning to understand and dialogue with sound
- Finding Musicality through Movement, Music and Voice – for 3 years old onwards
- Making homework magic! – sick of struggling to get the homework done ? We offer short intensive help to both the parent and the child, by practicing suggestions for improving stress and techniques which bring an element of fun into homework and get the brain focussed back on track
- Freeing the Natural Voice – learn to deeply listen to yourself in a safe,caring fun way
- Bio Release – self-regulation from gut to brain – gain valuable insights and tools to release hidden stress
If you want further information email or phone to discuss